Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Barn Art in Upper Adams County, PA

I could probably take an entire day and just shoot pictures of barns. I've recently come to find them fascinating, most likely due to a local contest in our area to promote awareness. While some of these structures have been lovingly restored and given a fresh coat of paint, others have been left to fare on their own to face the harsh tolls of time and weather. I wish they could talk and tell me their stories. Its amazing just how many I pass doing my daily errands-I guess its like anything; I've looked at these buildings a hundred times in the past, but its like I'm now seeing them all for the first time. I am discovering more and more of them each day! Most of these were found on Tablerock Road and Route 394.




No comments: