Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Daily Antics Around Here


These are our dogs, Ella and Celidh, (pronounced Kaylee). Kaylee lives for a frisbee or a ball and we call Ella "The Enforcer". She is always making sure everything is running as it should. She is always a tattle tale-she has to tell me everything that is going on. I tell everyone she is my soul mate. If she was a person I would have married her. She is so in tune with my every thought and emotion. I have made her neurotic.

This is a typical day at our house. If anyone is familiar with this breed-(Australian Shepherd) they are high energy. They are also the most loyal, loving and devoted animals as well as very protective. We had no idea when these girls came home to us that they would add such a wonderful element to our family.

No comments: