Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

So, She Painted Her First Picture in Quite Some Time...


I call this "Spring Buck" in honor of, well, Spring! Oh, she can't come soon enough this year for me. While my poor husband was outside shoveling the walk and clearing our cars, I was playing inside. I love to paint, however, lately, the winter doldrums have set in and I have been having a hard time getting motivated.
I was approached by Hauser Winery and asked if I would consider displaying some of my work in their gallery-if I can get my act together I might consider mid summer or fall.
While this is a fabulous opportunity, I need to work on building my confidence-there are so many talented artists and I feel my naive works pale in comparison to most of them. I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic.....

No comments: