Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Words to Live By

Where to begin?

The past month has been a whirlwind of activity and that has left me little time to do one of my very favorite things: share my observations regarding life as I know it and the beauty (or humor) in each moment when I really take the time to look.

I feel like my ability to write has been temporarily displaced somewhere and I am having trouble finding where I tucked it. So while I am searching for it, I will do what I'm sure others have done before me in similar situations and share lovely quotes I promised myself I would share with you someday.

"Find the joy inside yourself"

"Pursue Excellence"

"Refuse to dwell on the negative"


I hope you enjoy these jewels of wisdom while I continue to search for my groove.

No comments: