Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Couple Quotes for the Day

"Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life's blessings."
-Oprah

And that is exactly what I have been doing. Please be patient as I try to adjust from one routine to another. This is the first full week the kids are home and I am picking up more hours at one of the part time jobs I have been keeping. Trying to find that balance has been pretty challenging, but i don't want to sound cliche because I know everyone around me is pretty much dealing with the same thing.

I remind myself how thankful I am to even have some income, and as the song goes "You're gonna' miss this when its gone." One day, a long time from now, I am going to wish I had these times back.
Humans are so funny, aren't they? We never realize what we have until its gone.

I'm trying, Lord, I'm really trying.

No comments: