Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Lay Back and I'll Fan You


This is what we came home to yesterday after running errands. I have to laugh because the night before, my husband was complaining that his pillow smelled like a dog. I told him to quit his complaining, it was all in his imagination. We don't allow our dogs on the bed, so this was quite a surprise. I would love to set up a video camera to see what other things are happening when we aren't here.

Here's a great example:
These people were always finding water all over their pool deck and furniture every time they came home after being away for a few hours. They thought the neighborhood kids were watching for them to leave and using the pool. However, they could never catch them doing it. So, they set up their video cam and left. This is what they found.


No comments: